How You Can Help
- Do you appreciate the Rural Character of Highland Township?
- Are you interested in saving open space, farms and park land?
Now is the time to get involved.
Ways To Contribute - The Conservancy needs help to meet its growing demands. If you would like to volunteer to help us in ANY capacity please contact us. You can help in the following ways:
- Donate property or development rights that can preserve natural features
- Help with Adopt-a-Road cleanup
- Arrange presentations to community groups on environmental issues
- Write articles for the ongoing Blog and Newsletters
- Help with stewardship of land (help remove invasives, plant trees and wildflowers, annual clean-up efforts)
- Plant native trees in your neighborhood (with permission)
Current Sponsors and Contributors:
- Web Juggler Internet Communcations, Highland (248-887-4253):
- New Moon Visions, Milford (248-684-8668): Design and graphics for printed materials
- Allega Printing, Highland (248-887-2400): Printing of our fliers
- Clockwork Logic, Inc. (734-306-5979): Creators of Mainspring, a content management system used to maintain websites.
- Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com)