How You Can Help
- Do you appreciate the Rural Character of Highland Township?
- Are you interested in saving open space, farms and park land?
Now is the time to get involved.
Ways To Contribute - The Conservancy needs help to meet its growing demands. If you would like to volunteer to help us in ANY capacity please contact us. You can help in the following ways:
- Donating property or development rights that can preserve natural features
- Help with Adopt-a-Road cleanup
- Arrange presentations to community groups on environmental issues
- Writing articles for the ongoing Blog and Newsletters
- Helping with stewardship of land (help remove invasives, plant trees and wildflowers, annual clean-up efforts)
- Come to our monthly meetings (the second Tuesday of each month-see Calendar)
Current Sponsors and Contributors:
- Web Juggler Internet Communcations, Highland (248-887-4253):
- New Moon Visions, Milford (248-684-8668): Design and graphics for printed materials
- Allega Printing, Highland (248-887-2400): Printing of our fliers
- Clockwork Logic, Inc. (734-306-5979): Creators of Mainspring, a content management system used to maintain websites.
- Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com)